Unlucky

I got shocked by a lightning hit this morning. Ow. My hand still feels sort of weird and sore (if that’s the right word) hours after, hmm.

4 Responses to “Unlucky”


  1. 1 forgo

    Hm.. wow. What did you actually get the shock from?

  2. 2 tinMan

    shit. you gonna have ta cut off that hand now man. maybe attach a chainsaw to the stub afterward even. anyways, ask bonesaw, he’s an expert on the effects of high voltage.

  3. 3 Bonesaw

    I hope you Viet…were not saying that because I get shocked a lot…

    If it makes you feel any better wojo.  We zap each other in school every other day with about 800-900 volts from a small taser that we are building.  But there is very little current though. hehe!

  4. 4 NullKalt

    So your hand is a little sore huh, and you got shocked?  Ok first it was air hockey playing robot, what are you working on now? A little toy for the pleasuring. :)   Remember "Volts Jolt, Mills Kill" :)  

    Still have the burn mark when my distibutor decided to arc to my watch.

Leave a Reply





:)